1. We believe in one God eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God has revealed Himself and His ways in the historical canon of inspired Scripture, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, the original writings of these being without error in all the subjects that they address.
2. God in His love created the world and all that is in it, including Adam and Eve, the first man and the first woman. Though created in the divine image as innocent moral agents, mankind willfully disobeyed God’s command and thus brought corruption, depravity and spiritual ruin upon the human race.
3. With mankind unable to free himself from sin or spiritually rescue himself, God graciously sent His Son Jesus Christ to be an atoning sacrifice for sin, that whoever would put his trust in Jesus for salvation would experience justification and reconciliation with God. Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ, who is fully divine and fully human and who lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary death and was raised from the dead by the power of God.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit glorifies Christ, convicts of sin, regenerates at salvation, guides believers, empowers for service and sanctification, and enables Christians to utilize the spiritual gifts described in the New Testament.
5. The church is the body of Christ and exists for worship, intercession, fellowship and accountability. Jesus has commissioned the church to go into all the world and make disciples of all nations, and He gives leaders to the church to equip the saints for ministry, teach the Word, cast vision for purpose and mission, and direct the church in the exercise of discipline.
6. We believe that those who repent and put their faith in Christ should be baptized with or in water as an outward expression of an inward transformation. We recognize that the early church obeyed Christ in establishing patterns of water baptism, practiced soon after individual conversion, and the communion of the Lord’s supper for those confessing Christ.
7. We honor the sacredness of marriage, designed by God for one man and one woman for life. Sexual involvement is a good gift from God but under the Lordship of Christ is sinful apart from a context of heterosexual marriage. God intends for husbands to give loving leadership in the home, even as male leadership is prescribed for the church of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that followers of Jesus are to be spiritually separate from the world and increasingly conformed to the image of Christ, as God has given us everything needed for life and godliness. Jesus calls us to refrain from violence in human relations, as the sword is ordained by God outside of the perfection of Christ.
9. We believe that at death those refusing to believe in the Son of God enter into everlasting punishment, while those who believe in the Son enter into everlasting joy and fellowship with Christ, who will return to the earth bodily in order to raise the dead, sit in judgment, and usher in the fullness of the kingdom of God.